June 5, 2019
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Greetings in the name of our Wonderful Lord Jesus Christ! I have been reading the "Book Of Signs" by David Jeremiah and he does a great
job of bringing together the events happening in our world and to the Jewish nation pointing to the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. I
believe as members of the body of Christ, the Church, I could be in no better place then to be supporting the Nation of Israel, and the
Messianic believers as God prepares to place in the focus of His love the Nation of Israel during His coming 1,000 year reign on earth. Even as the Church was all Jewish in it's beginning so at the end of the Church age let us be sowing God's love and Word back into the land of Israel.
We are calling upon you to support by prayer and giving the six ministries we have been helping in Israel:
• Heart of G-d with Richard and Carolyn Hyde. They travel the world encouraging Jewish people to come home to Israel. They also minister and help returning Jewish people get started in their new country.
• Ariel and Shayla Hyde and their “Tree of Life Ministry”. God is using them in a wonderful way with their social media ministry and reaching out in these days of revival in a one on one program.
The next four are Messianic Ministries are Churches and include:
• Carmel Assembly or Kehilat HaCarmel in Haifa with Pastor Peter Tsukahira.
• Jerusalem Assembly House of Redemption with Pastor Meno Kalisher and the great work they are doing and God is using them in preparing the way for God’s Son to rule and reign from this very city.
• Adoni Roi, the Lord is my Shepherd congregation with Pastor Avi and Chya Mizrachi in Tel Aviv. Their Dugit outreach ministry which includes a distribution center that feeds and provides clothing for the needy while sharing the Gospel with those who they serve. They also sponsor a very important Prayer Tower Ministry that is being used mightily of God.
• King of Kings Congregation in Jerusalem with Pastor Chad Holland
There is a great need of prayers and financial support at this time and we urge you to pray and give as the Lord leads you in this matter. From
May 15th to June 15th we are collecting a love gift of money that 100% of all received will be evenly divided and sent to these ministries. All
gifts are tax deductible and should be sent to, "To The Jew First Society", P.O. Box 365, Noblesville, Indiana 46061 by June 15th.
Until He Comes,
Neil Horn, Director ttjfs